To get the most enjoyment out of your candle, we recommend that you follow the following guidelines:-
1. When lighting for the first time allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass.
2. Allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours in first use.
3. Trim your wick before each use to ensure that the candle burns cleanly.
4. Burn for a maximum of 4 hours at a time this way you ensure the candle burns evenly to the bottom of the jar. Blowing out before the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass can cause a tunneling effect and effect the burning of the candle.
5. Always keep the candle away from children & pets.
6. Do not leave the candle un attended.